Acuity offers a better retirement plan for you and your employees focused on providing:
- Confidence that your employees are financially ready for retirement
- Support in managing regulatory compliance of your plan
- Professionally managed investments
- Transparency of fees incurred
- A fiducing standard of care that reduces your liability exposure
- An education plan that provides employees access to an advisor rather than a platform for selecting investments
We act as a single point of contact and will coordinate the efforts of other plan service providers such as the record keeper, TPA, custodians and fund companies.
Our retirement plans utilize the same institutional investments as national pension funds and our high net worth clients. While we offer many investment choices and flexibility, we also create and manage model portfolios as a simple and effective choice for your participants. We and our partners assume the fiduciary responsibility for investment selection and monitoring of your plan, reducing your liability and putting your interests first.
Your plan’s advisory team will:
- Advise you in the creation of a cost effective plan with high quality investment choices
- Optimize plan design to maximize deferral benefits
- Provide quarterly reports, Form 5500 preparation and discrimination testing
- Consult proactively on investments and plan compliance